Monday, July 19, 2010

Inspiring Commitment and Dedication


I'm not a blogger normally, but just have to share that I have been watching Fr. Rick Ginther, pastor of St. Margaret Mary Church and St. Patrick Parish in Terre Haute, Indiana as he trained and prepared for the 2010 RAIN ride.  His committment and dedication to accomplish this goal is nothing short of inspiring.  Fr. Rick has an exhausting schedule with serving two parishes and the St. Patrick school, and yet he made personal time to train by himself and with others to grasp this opportunity to be a part of such a huge event.  I'm honored to call him my boss, my friend, and an inspiration to all around him!

From Jeanne Blackford, Parish Secretary, St. Margaret Mary Church

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Pastor Ginther! How did it go? It would be great to see a first hand report!

    --Keith

    ReplyDelete